WOXSEN College, Hyderabad
Woxsen School of Business is a business school located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It was established in 2013 by Praveen Pula, an education entrepreneur.
The school offers two full-time programs in management: the one-year PGPXP (Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals) and the two-year PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management). The school also runs several Executive Education programs in Open and Custom formats to meet the training requirements of senior executives and corporate.
Woxsen holds accreditation through the AICTE from the last two years. The campus is in Sadasivpet, Hyderabad and is spread over 200 acres.
Address: Kamkole, Sadasivpet, Medak District, Hyderabad, Telangana 502345
- 1 year Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPXP)
- 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Family Managed Business (PGDFMB)
- 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Executive Education
Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPXP)
Woxsen’s one-year Post-Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPXP) is designed for students with two-plus years of experience.
- During the program students will visit Mannheim Business School, Germany to see how the engineering companies in the world conduct business and to understand the business environment of the Euro Zone.
- Offers value added certification programs to address essential skills such as Six Sigma, Consumer Insights, Digital Marketing and Financial Modelling
- Offers specialization in Marketing, Finance and Operations
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Woxsen’s two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management is designed for students with two years or less experience.
- Offers Global Immersion Program at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore to show the students how is business conducted in a global setting through interaction with business leaders and students
- Offers specializations in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Business Analytics
- Offers value added certification programs to address essential skills such as Six Sigma, Digital Marketing and Financial Modelling.
CEEC & Executive Education
Executive Education programs through CEEC (Centre for Executive Education & Consulting) are meant for organizations and executives aiming to achieve critical breakthroughs in performance. The portfolio of programs includes custom and public programs. CEEC also provides consulting in needs and opportunity assessment, human resource management, policy development, process mapping, corporate university curriculum development, and more.
The Woxsen Trade Tower is an incubator where students can validate their business ideas. The incubation centre supports entrepreneurial thinking and action. It is among the first steps towards developing a sustainable university-industry innovation cluster.
Career Advisory Services
The Career Advisory Services offers corporate engagement and career building opportunities for students such as:
- Live Projects & Internships
- Faculty Research / Consulting Studies
- Career Coaching, Workshops & Placements
- Networking Events