Myra School of Business, Mysore
MYRA School of Business is a business school located in Mysore, Karnataka, India. MYRA was founded in 2011. MYRA offers an AICTE approved full-time two-year post-graduate diploma in management (PGDM) program. MYRA is an acronym for Mysore Royal Academy. MYRA School of Business was launched in November 2012 by Deepak Parekh, Chairman, HDFC.
Address: Near Infosys, Opposite Power Grid, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka 571130
MYRA Study Programs
MYRA offers five different programs:
- Two-year AICTE-approved MBA equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): Offered dual specializations in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Management / Strategy, Analytics and Information Systems.
- One year Post Graduate Program for executives (PGPX): Specializations offered are Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Management / Strategy and Analytics & Information Systems.
- PhD program
- Short Term Executive Education programs
- Global MBA from Dalhousie University, Canada
Global MBA highlights:
- MBA degree from Dalhousie University, Canada
- First year at MYRA, India
- Second year at Dalhousie University, Rowe School of Business
- Campus Placement Services of Rowe School of Business
- Canadian Work Permit
- Total Fees is just 25 lacs
Executive Education in association with Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education:
- Certificate of Attendance from Cambridge Judge Business School (CJBS) in areas like Strategy, Digital Transformation & Innovation.
- CJBS programs would include multiple pedagogical tools, frameworks, business cases with in-class instruction at Cambridge.
- CJBS certificate programs to be integrated into the MYRA Executive MBA(EMBA) program in
MYRA offers PhD programs for Post-graduates from all areas of business and management, including allied areas in:
- Management Sciences
- Information Systems and Management
- Development Studies
MYRA has been organizing interactions with and mentorship by industry stalwarts through platforms such as Distinguished Lectures series(4); IndusTree CXO Power Talks(18); InSight Special Lectures(31); Development Dialogues(3); Corporate ConneXions(6); EnVision Tech Talks(5); Industry visits and live projects help students to shape their careers.
MYRA has set up 3 Centres of Excellence:
- Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Business Innovations (CESBI)
- Centre of Excellence for Data Analytics and Business Insights (CEDABI)
- Devaraj Urs Centre for Development Studies (DCDS)
- Collaboration with International/ National institutes, industry bodies like W.P Cary School of Business, The University of Washington, etc. for student exchange program and training
- Partnership with Unitus Seed Fund, Bangalore, Seattle, etc. for entrepreneurial innovation activities
- Faculty with PhDs from IIMs (Bangalore, Calcutta); Penn State University, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Stanford University (USA)
- Global faculty from top B Schools such as ASU, Cambridge, Cornell, Catolica Lisbon, King’s College, Wharton, Maryland, Texas and others
- Student got placement in the range of 6-11 lakhs for PGDM and 10-24 lakhs for PGPX in reputed companies like Reliance Jio, TCS, Amazon