Indira Institute of Management, Pune or Indira School of Business Studies Pune University
Indira Institute Of Management, Pune was established in 1994 under Shree Chanakya Education Society. The vision of the college is to create a center of academic excellence in the field of Management and IT education with the purpose of fulfilling the industry requirements through the holistic development of the future performers, who are also good human beings, and possess the right knowledge, skill sets and attitude towards their work and life. The mission of the college is to promote a learning environment that welcomes and honours men and women from diverse cultures for involving themselves in intellectual inquisitiveness,
explore knowledge dimensions for future application in industry, business and life. The institute is affiliated to the University of Pune and accredited by AICTE, New Delhi. It offers various postgraduate courses and offers full-time PGDM course with a total intake of 180. The institute also runs regular MBA program approved by the University of Pune.
Address: Shree Chanakya Education Society’s, Indira Scho
ol of Business Studies, ‘Abhinav’, S. no. 89/2A, New Pune-Mumbai Highway, Tathwade, Pune 411033, India.
Won Best Educational Institute of India Award, 2017 at the 6th edition of World Education Congress
Ranked 36th all India by Business India Best B-school Survey 2015
1. Master of Business Administration
PG Degree | Full Time | Duration – 2 years
Specializations offered are:
Marketing, Financial, Computer, Production and Materials Management, HR Management and Supply Chain Management.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management
PG Diploma | Full Time | Duration – 2 years
Specialization offers in Marketing, Finance and HR and is offered in the second shift.
Indira Institute of Management Pune Admission 2017
IIMP offers full-time PGDM course with a total intake of 180. The institute also runs regular MBA program approved by the University of Pune. Indira Institute of Management Pune was established in 2008. The institute is affiliated to the University of Pune and accredited by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Candidates have to apply separately for PGDM and MBA course. Mode of application is online for both courses.
- To apply for PGDM course candidates have to register online for ICAP (Indira Common Admission Process).
- For MBA course candidates have to apply online for Common Admission Process (CAP) conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai.
- Candidates who have passed Graduation degree course with minimum 50% marks (45% for BC and PH candidates of Maharashtra State) are eligible to apply for MBA and PGDM courses.
- Selection of the candidates for PGDM course is done through ICAP based on test score, work experience, GD, and PI.
- Admission into MBA program is given as per the direction of DTE, Mumbai through CAP.
Indira Institute of Management MBA Admission 2017
Applicants who are seeking admission to MBA program in Indira Institute of Management must fulfil the eligibility of passing Graduation Degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks (45% for Backward Category and Physically Disabled candidates of Maharashtra State only).
As per the rules of DTE, candidates are called for counselling session as per their score obtained in any of these Common Entrance Tests: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA. Merit list will be drawn after considering candidates’ performance in group discussion, personal interview, test score, academia.
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBA||50% marks in Graduation Degree in any discipline||CAP conducted by DTE, Maharashtra|
Indira Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2017
PGDM course is offered in three specializations by Indira Institute of Management. The Institute consider only those candidates for admission who have passed Degree examination in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for Backward Category from any state).
Applicants are given admission through Indira Common Admission Process (ICAP) on the basis of their merit in any of these tests: CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA including their performance in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the Institute.
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|PGDM||Marketing||Graduation with minimum 50%||ICAP|
Key Points for PGDM Admission:
- Candidates have to apply for ICAP to participate in GD, PI, and Counselling process.
- ICAP is held at seven locations across the country in the month of March every year.
- As per ICAP: 50% weight is given to Common Entrance Test score, 30% to GD score, 20% to PI score, 5% to work experience (if any), 20% to X and XII academic score.
Total Fee: 1,80,000 per year